Antonio’s Italian Ristorante
Owner Paul Cataldo of Antonio’s Italian Ristorante didn’t need more customers when he called Jess Koscher. What he did need was a consistent presence on social media. As a World Pizza Champion team member, he wanted to utilize social media to its fullest. Previously, they had been managing their content on the fly while they also pushed out world-record pizzas and a packed house every night.
- Manage social media accounts, posting 4-5 times per week
- Focus on family business for messaging
- Updated website to match branding
- Provide regular photoshoots for new menu items
- Coordinate PR and manage advertising spend