Antonio’s Italian Ristorante
Owner Paul Cataldo of Antonio’s Italian Ristorante didn’t need more customers when he called Jess Koscher. What he did need was a consistent presence on social media. As a World Pizza Champion team member, he wanted to utilize social media to its fullest. Previously, they had been managing their content on the fly while they also pushed out world record pizzas and a packed house every night.
- Manage social media accounts posting 4-5 times per week
- Focus on family business for messaging
- Updated website to match branding
- Provide regular photoshoots for new menu items
- Coordinate PR and manage advertising spend